Saturday, March 7, 2009

Poodle Power

Admittedly, I am not a Poodle person. While I love dogs, Poodles have never held a place in my heart. I imagine Poodle owners as either 90 year old grandmas or crazy eyed show kennel owners. But now, I think I have to expand my definition of Poodle owners. (Stay with me, you'll see...)


Before you Poodle lovers get mad at me, let me explain what I mean. (See, I can explain sometimes!)


This is 90 year old grandma's Poodle:




Unsurprisingly, this is the Poodle I would attribute to a crazy eyed kennel owner (CEKO):



Suddenly a new breed of insanity in the Poodle world has appeared. It shall make the CEKO seem rather drab and sane, even. And truly, there is no explanation for this:











There's even a lucky charm for March!








6 comments:

  1. Ack!! Those poor pooches!! WTH?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one time I would have to support PETA wholeheartedly. I'm going to have nightmares for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Teenage Mutant Ninja Poodle the best! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those peoople have WAY too much time on their hands...

    ReplyDelete

 

I Can Explain... © 2008. Blogger Template by Blogger Tutorial